Thursday 15 October 2015

Spree Picky Cat Dress

Hey there, and sorry for the long wait >.<
It was my birthday last week end, and the weekend before I was babysitting my cousin. So yeah...

This week I'll review a strap-dress from Spree Picky.
German mail got things messed up and lost my mail, but the Spree Picky team was kind enough to re-send the item to me without any problems. I was really happy about it. From the time I got the notification that the dress was resend, it arrived in 2 weeks time.

Here is a picture of the packaging:




I love how they have sent a thank you note on a Sailor Moon card. It's small things like that, which make an order even better :) They also added a bracelet. 


So here is a picture of me wearing it:

  
The material is soft and comfortable and a little stretchy too. The face is printed on with a special material I can't really describe, but it doesn't crumble and didn't go off when I washed it.
As it's a strap-dress, you can change the lenght of it, depending how long you want it, it also has a pocket on each side. 
Depending on what you wear under it, it can be worn in warm or cold weather and it can look cute, or a little spooky :)

Here is a closeup of the cat face:

 
So, what do you think about it?

I'll link the dress here.
    It is available in sizes XL to 4 XL, measurements are shown in the description, just be prepared to get a size or two larger than you usually would. I usually wear German size XL / 42-44 and I had to get 3XL for this dress.
 But hey, who cares if it looks cute, right?

This is all for now, if you have any questions, please just leave them in the comment box below :3

Lisa~

P.S. I'll post a review of this awesome wig soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment