Sunday 27 September 2015

Tilly Me - Haul

Hey there people ^^
This week I'll only write a short post, as on 30th I have some deadlines from university, but I hope you'll still enjoy this!
(sorry for the bad pics and bad overall outfit)

 So, I ordered a cute skirt and a 3/4 sleeved shirt from Tilly Me Clothing.
 They have both an etsy store (which I bought from) and their own one, which I'll link here.
On their etsy store, they show the measurements of their products, thus it is easy to find out what fits you. 
It took my clothes 3 weeks to arrive after I ordered (sent from Australia), which is great, as the German toll usually takes ages!

Here comes the packaging:

    I love how they wrapped it as a present and gave me extra stickers and a card, this gives the order a much more personal feeling and I feel cared about by the designer!


Here is a picture of me wearing both skirt and shirt, I took this in a hurry at my grandma's birthday party. Usually I'd wear black plateau shoes with it and probably a wig and my cat-ear beanie, but it was quite warm that day, and I knew I'd be playing with the dog and my cousin, thus I decided for this okay-ish outfit >.<
Argh, and at the moment I can't wear contacts AGAIN because my eyes feel funny all the time -.-

   
Again, sorry for the crappy photo >.< 

I love both skirt and shirt. The material is of a high quality, and so is the print on the shirt. The elastic of the skirt is very thick, making it super comfortable to wear and it doesn't leave funny marks. 
Here are some close-ups of the prints:

   
This is all for now, if you have any questions, please feel free to comment below and I'll answer them asap!
See you next week.

Lisa~    

2 comments: