Saturday 24 October 2015

Lockshopwigs

Hey there people :D
I bought this amazing wig at lockshopwigs.com , it is called "Cascade Raspberry" but I lovingly call it "Hermione Granger goes Punk". 

Hallo Leute :D
Ich habe diese tolle Perücke bei lockshopwigs.com gekauft, sie heißt "Cascade Raspberry" aber ich nenne sie liebevoll "Hermine Granger goes Punk". 


But sadly this one is not available anymore :(
The online store has changed this month, thus some of the old wigs aren't there anymore, but on the other side they have many new wigs online now!

Leider ist diese Perücke ausverkauft :(
Der online-shop hat sich diesen Monat verändert, weshalb es manche Perücken nicht mehr gibt, dafür sind aber andere neue dazu gekommen!
 
Because of this change of the internet site, my old account was lost, and so was the code I wanted to give you, so that you would get 5€ off when purchasing from there -.- 
If I do get the code again, I'll post it, so don't worry !

Durch die Änderung der Seite, ist mein alter Account leider verloren gegangen, und somit auch der Code den ich euch geben wollte mit dem ihr 5€ Rabatt bekommen hättet -.- Aber wenn ich den Code wieder bekomme werde ich ihn sofort posten!

Anyways, the shop sells mostly daily-use wigs and lolita wigs. They have some lacefront wigs too.

Egal, der Shop verkauft zum Großteil Perücken für den Alltag und im Lolita-Stil. Sie haben aber auch noch "Lacefront" Perücken.
The wig I got came with long bangs, which I cut. It is comfortable to wear and in my opinion looks pretty natural :D
Die Perücke hatte ursprünglich einen langen Pony, welchen ich gekürzt habe. Sie ist angenehm zu tragen, und sieht meiner Meinung nach ziemlich natürlich aus :D
The store is located in Germany, thus the shipping and handling was quicker than I am used to. Excluding the national holiday in between and the fact that I bought this late at night, it took the wig about a week to arrive. 

Der Shop versendet von Deutschland aus, deshalb habe ich die Perücke schneller bekommen als ich es gewohnt bin. Exklusive des Feiertages und dem Fakt, dass ich die Perücke spät abends gekauft habe, ist die Perücke innerhalb einer Woche angekommen.
The package was delivered by DHL, and inside was the wig wrapped like a present.

Das Paket wurde mit DHL versendet, und war von innen wie ein Geschenk verpackt. 


I am really happy with this, and I really want to get one of their Bobs!
Here are some more pictures of the wig:

Ich bin wirklich super glücklich mit dieser Perücke, und ich möchte mir noch einen der Bobs kaufen!
Hier noch ein paar Bilder der Perücke:


What do you think about this wig?
I'd love to hear about it :3

Was haltet ihr von der Perücke?
Ich würde gerne davon hören :3
 
Lisa~

2 comments:

  1. Do they ship abroad? How much do the wigs cost? I could link that to my cosplay friends :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they do ship abroad, from 7€ upwards worldwide, depending on weight and delivery service :) The price of the wigs depend on the type... The regular line is 26€-36€ The Pure Line is around 36€ and the Premium Line is 66€ - but those are lacefronts anyways :)

      Delete