Sunday 18 October 2015

Jewelberry

Hey there people, this time I want to show you 2 awesome necklaces I bought at jewelberry.de (internet page is also available in English).  

I got this one, "filigree butterfly" as a birthday present:


 great huh?

here is a closeup

   

Now to the actual detail as I purchased the second one from their online shop.

It took the parcel 4 days to arrive after I ordered it (excluding Sunday). It was packed very well, and like a present. I took some pictures of the packaging for you :

And the necklace came attached to a card, so that it wouldn't tangle


 It was really hard for me to decide what to get, especially as the have a huge sale right now, which you should really check out!
Most of the necklaces they have are available in either gold or silver plated. And they use different coloured gems too. But they don't only have necklaces, they also have bracelets, rings, etc.

Both necklaced are made out of high quality material, and are comfortable to wear.

I don't have much more to say, but if you have any more questions, just ask!

I'll end the post with a photo of me wearing the "Cuckoo" necklace:

        
Lisa~ 

2 comments:

  1. I REALLY like the Cuckoo necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right? and it was on sale for only 22€ if I remember correctly

      Delete