Saturday 16 July 2016

Totemo Kawaii Shop Review

Last month or so I ordered two pieces from www.totemokawaiishop.com and I was amazed by the quality of it! My order came in two separate parcels, thanks to which I didn't have to pay any toll and shipping was very fast too. 

I'll start off with the Hello Kitty x Super Maria Crop Top (my first ever "real" crop top >.<) , it has very thick material, very vivid colours and stretches nicely. The colours won't come off when washing and it is super comfortable and soft to wear!
You can find it here, it is a onesize. It says it says it's Bust measurements are 87cm but I was able to war it with a 101cm Bust (it's just shorter on me).

Letzten Monat oder so habe ich zwei Teile bei www.totemokawaiishop.com bestellt und war positiv von der Qualität überrascht! Der Versand ist in zwei einzelnen Päckchen erfolgt und war richtig schnell, so musste ich auch kein Zoll bezahlen. 

Ich werde mit dem Hello Kitty x Super Mario Crop Top anfangen (mein aller erstes Crop Top >.<). es ist aus richtig dickem Material, hat strahlende Fraben und dehnt sich gut. Die Farben verwaschen sich nicht und es ist richtig angenehm zu tragen!
Ihr könnt es hier finden, es ist eine Einheitsgröße und wird mit einem Brustumumpfang von 87cm angegeben, aber ich kann es problemlos mit einem Umpfang von 101cm tragen (es ist nur kürzer).




The second piece is a Mickey Mouse Sweater. It is ideal for the Summer as the material is very light. The colour stays on very nicely and the fabric is soft. Again this is a onesize, and as the material is a little stretchy you can war it if your measurements are a bit higher :)

Das zweite Stück ist ein Mickey Mouse Pullover. Er ist ideal für den Sommer, da das Material so schön leicht ist. Die Farbe bleibt genau so wie sie ist und der Stoff ist weich. Bei diesem Teil steht ebenfalls, dass es sich um eine Einheitsgröße handel, da das Material aber leicht Dehnbar ist kann man es auch tragen, wenn die eigenen Maße ein bischen zu groß sind :)


Lisa~

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that crop top on you but I bet I'd look horrific thanks to my current state of gaining weight all the time.. :S Like the Mickey sweater as well but I prefer the crop top as a geek xD Will have to order some socks from the store! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :3 And you look perfect!
      Yes, their socks are soo cute... I wish I had more money >.<

      Delete