Wednesday 20 July 2016

ChibiBunny Review

If you follow me on instagram (@18yummuy81) you might have already noticed, that I have purchase from chibibunny.com before, but I'll show you the skirt I just got a few days ago <3
This skirt has a vivid colour print (outside only, inside is white), it is made out of a soft material which will repel small drops of liquids. I love it so much :3 I decided to coordinate it to an old blouse, to make the outfit look a little lolita like!
I've also added pictures so that you can see the difference between the skirt only, and wearing a petticoat under it.
You can find the Aces Skirt here. The shipping from China was way faster than expected, I was told to wait 3-5 weeks but it arrived in less than 2 weeks!
I can't wait to buy more :3

Wenn ihr mir auf Instagram folgt (@18yummuy81) dann wisst ihr vielleicht schon, dass ich schon ein Kleid von chibibunny.com habe, aber Heute zeige ich euch meinen neuen Rock <3
Dieser Rock hat sehr starke Farben (innen ist er weiß) und ist aus einem weichen Material, welches kleine Wassertropfen abweist. Ich liebe es so sehr :3 Ich habe es mit einer alten Bluse koordiniert und schwups habe ich ein Lolita inspiriertes outfit!
Ich habe auch Fotos zum vergleich zwischen "nur Rock" und "mit Petticoat" gemacht.
Hier könnt ihr den Ass Rock finden. Der Versand aus China war viel schneller als erwartet, ich sollte eigentlich 3-5 Wochen warten, es hat aber weniger als 2 Wochen gedauert!
Ich will umbeding mehr kaufen :3

With Petticoat

Without Petticoat


Lisa~

No comments:

Post a Comment