Wednesday 23 December 2015

KawaiiMachine : Spider Queen Skaterdress

Can you believe it's nearly Christmas?
And here I am with a very non-christmassy outfit xD

Könnt ihr glauben das es fast Weihnachten ist?
Und hier ist ein sehr Un-Weihnachtliches Outfit für euch xD

This dress is from an etsy store called KawaiiMachine. All the patterns are designed by the owner and the products are "made to order". Meaning, that there is a waiting time for the products. After I ordered this, I had to wait a month for this to be sent to me and then another 3 weeks for it to arrive (the latter is defo German Toll's fault). It does say on the shop that dresses need 3 to 4 weeks to be made, thus I was prepared for that :)
The shop sells many different sizes and gives measurements for them. The dresses are made out of a very soft and stretchy material, thus you can probably take a size down. I surely could have :) The colours are great and they don't come off when washing, from the inside it is white.
The only thing I would say would improve this purchase, would be a little note or something in the package. It just makes everything more personal and I really love it when people do that xD
And I'll end this post with two more pictures, in one I wear a petticoat underneath.

Dieses Kleid ist von einem Etsy shop namens KawaiiMachine. Alle Muster werden von der Besitzerin selbst entworfen und werden nur auf Bestellung angefertigt. Das bedeutet, dass man etwas auf die Produkte warten muss. Nach meiner Bestellung, musst ich ca einen Monat warten bis das Kleid verschickt wurde, und dann nochmal 3 Wochen bis es bei mir an kam (letzteres ist natürlich die Schuld vom deutschen Zoll). In der Beschreibung des shops steht aber auch, dass es 3-4 Wochen dauert, ein Kleid her zustellen :)
Der Laden verkauft verschiedene Größen mit Maßangaben. Die Kleider sind aus einem sehr weichen und dehnbaren Stoff gemacht, deshalb kann man eine größe kleiner tragen also normaler weise, ich hätte es tun sollen :) Die Farben sind genial und waschen sich nicht aus, von innen ist das Kleid weiß.
Die einzige sache die diesen Einkauf einen ticken schöner gemacht hätte, wäre ein kleine Notizzettel mit einer Nachricht drauf. Sowas gefällt mir immer sehr und macht es persönlicher xD
Ich werden diesen Eintrag mit zwei Fotos beenden, in einem trage ich ein Petticoat unter dem Kleid.



Lisa~

2 comments:

  1. Aww! That looks so pretty! :D Wish I could learn to wear dresses and skirts but no, I want jeans no matter what :D Or during summer I want the harem-like pants I got from Phuket :')

    ReplyDelete